Saquon Barkley, Running Back, New York Giants (Team Captain)
- Barkley had perhaps his best game of the season in Week 16. He ran for 189 yards on 22 carries and a 67 yard touchdown run. He also caught four passes for 90 yards and a touchdown with a long of 51 yards in the Giants’ wild 41-35 victory in overtime against the Redskins.
Mike Gesicki, Tight End, Miami Dolphins
- Gesicki caught six passes for 82 yards with two touchdowns in the Dolphins’ 38-35 victory in overtime.
Chris Godwin, Wide Receiver, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Godwin missed the Week 16 loss to the Texans with a hamstring injury. However, he was named to his first career Pro Bowl team.
DaeSean Hamilton, Wide Receiver, Denver Broncos
- Hamilton caught all six of his targets for 65 yards and one touchdown in the Broncos’ 27-17 win over the Lions.
Jesse James, Tight End, Detroit Lions
- James hauled in just one catch for 12 yards in the Lions’ 27-17 loss against the Broncos.
Allen Robinson, Wide Receiver, Chicago Bears
- Robinson led the way for the Bears offensively. He caught six passes for 53 yards in the Bears’ 26-3 loss on Sunday night.
Miles Sanders, Running Back, Philadelphia Eagles
- Sanders compiled 156 total yards in the Eagles’ victory over the Cowboys on Sunday. He had 79 yards rushing with a touchdown and 77 receiving yards on five catches in the pivotal division matchup. He sealed the deal with this big run in the 4th quarter.
A.Q. Shipley, Center, Arizona Cardinals (Team Captain)
- Shipley led an offensive line that paved the way for 253 yards rushing in a 27-13 upset victory over the Seahawks for the Cardinals.
Donovan Smith, Offensive Tackle, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Smith returned to action for the Buccaneers after missing Week 15. Unfortunately, his return was not enough as the Bucs lost 23-20 to the Texans.
Ross Travis, Tight End, Indianapolis Colts
- The former Penn State basketball star caught one pass for 19 yards in a 38-6 blowout victory over the Panthers.
Robbie Gould, Kicker, San Francisco 49ers
- Gould converted all four of his extra point attempts and made two field goals on Saturday night. His 33-yard field goal as time expired gave the 49ers a 34-31 victory over the Rams.
Sam Ficken, Kicker, New York Jets
- Ficken drilled all three of his field goal attempts, including a long 54-yarder in the Jets’ upset 16-10 victory over the Steelers.
For The Glory Offensive Player of the Week:
Saquon Barkley- In a week of huge performances from former Penn State offensive stars, Barkley shined the brightest in Week 16. His 279 total yards and two touchdowns set him apart from the rest of the Penn State stars as he led the Giants to their 3rd victory of the 2019 season.
Adrian Amos, Safety, Green Bay Packers
Troy Apke, Safety, Washington Redskins
- Apke had one pass breakup in the Redskins’ 41-35 loss against the Giants.
Jack Crawford, Defensive End, Atlanta Falcons
- Crawford recorded one tackle and 0.5 sack in the Falcons’ dominant defensive performance against the Jaguars.
Grant Haley, Cornerback, New York Giants
- Haley once again did not play in the Week 16 battle against the Redskins.
Austin Johnson, Defensive Tackle, Tennessee Titans
- Johnson started his first game of the 2019 season and tallied three total tackles in the Titans’ 38-28 loss vs. the Saints.
DaQuan Jones, Defensive Tackle, Tennessee Titans
- Jones started along side of Johnson and made one tackle in the loss against the Saints.
Sean Lee, Linebacker, Dallas Cowboys
- Lee had a season-high 17 total tackles with one tackle for loss in the Cowboys’ 17-9 loss against Philadelphia.
Jordan Lucas, Safety, Kansas City Chiefs
- Lucas had one hit on the quarterback in the Chiefs’ dominant defensive effort where they allowed just 3 points to the Bears on Sunday Night Football.
Carl Nassib, Linebacker, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Team Captain)
- Nassib made two tackles, including a sack in the Bucs’ loss to the Texans on Saturday.
Amani Oruwariye, Cornerback, Detroit Lions
- Oruwariye did not play in the Lions’ 27-17 loss to the Broncos.
Nick Scott, Safety, Los Angeles Rams
- Scott did not record any defensive stats in the Rams’ loss against the 49ers on Saturday night.
Cameron Wake, Defensive End, Tennessee Titans
- Wake has been placed on injured reserve.
Anthony Zettel, Defensive End, Cincinnati Bengals
- Zettel did not play in the Bengals’ loss to the Dolphins in Week 16.
For the Glory Defensive Player of the Week:
Sean Lee- The former Penn State linebacker had a vintage performance. He racked up 17 total tackles in a strong defensive effort. But, unfortunately, could not lead the Cowboys to victory against the Eagles.
Ryan Bates, Offensive Tackle, Buffalo Bills
Saeed Blacknall, Wide Receiver, Miami Dolphins
Brandon Bell, Linebacker, Carolina Panthers
Mike Hull, Linebacker, Miami Dolphins
Brendan Mahon, Offensive Guard, Carolina Panthers
Connor McGovern, Offensive Guard, Dallas Cowboys
Trace McSorley, Quarterback, Baltimore Ravens
Shareef Miller, Defensive End, Philadelphia Eagles
Kyle Vasey, Long Snapper, Atlanta Falcons
Stefen Wisniewski, Guard, Kansas City Chiefs
Trevor Williams, Cornerback, Arizona Cardinals