Saquon Barkley, Running Back, New York Giants (Team Captain)
- Barkley rushed 19 times for 83 yards while also grabbing three receptions for 32 yards in the Giants’ 31-13 loss to the Packers.
Mike Gesicki, Tight End, Miami Dolphins
- Gesicki made five receptions for 79 yards while also securing his second touchdown in as many weeks in the Dolphins’ 37-31 win over the Eagles.
Chris Godwin, Wide Receiver, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Godwin made four receptions for 50 yards in the Buccaneers’ 28-11 win over the Jaguars.
DaeSean Hamilton, Wide Receiver, Denver Broncos
- Hamilton made two receptions for 12 yards in the Broncos’ 23-20 win over the Chargers.
Jesse James, Tight End, Detroit Lions
- James did not make any receptions in the Lions’ 24-20 loss to the Bears.
Allen Robinson, Wide Receiver, Chicago Bears
- Robinson made eight receptions for 86 yards and a touchdown in the Bears’ 24-20 win over the Lions.
Miles Sanders, Running Back, Philadelphia Eagles
- Sanders rushed 17 times for 83 yards and made five receptions for 22 yards in the Eagles’ 37-31 loss to the Dolphins.
A.Q. Shipley, Center, Arizona Cardinals (Team Captain)
- Shipley helped the Cardinals’ rushing attack to just 74 yards in the Cardinals’ 34-7 loss to the Rams.
Ross Travis, Tight End, Indianapolis Colts
- Travis made two receptions for 31 yards in the Colts’ 31-17 loss to the Titans.
Donovan Smith, Offensive Tackle, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Smith helped the Buccaneers’ rushing attack to just 74 yards in a win over the Jaguars.
Robbie Gould, Kicker, San Francisco 49ers
- Gould was 2-2 in extra point attempts and 1-2 in field goal attempts in the 49ers’ 20-17 loss to the Ravens.
Sam Ficken, Kicker, New York Jets
- Ficken was 2-2 in field goal attempts in the Jets’ 22-6 loss to the Bengals.
For The Glory Offensive Player of the Week:
Adrian Amos, Safety, Green Bay Packers
- Amos recorded seven total tackles in the Packers’ 31-13 win over the Giants.
Troy Apke, Safety, Washington Redskins
- Apke recorded one tackle in the Redskins’ 29-21 win over the Panthers.
Jack Crawford, Defensive End, Atlanta Falcons
- Crawford recorded two tackles in the Falcons’ 26-18 loss to the Saints.
Grant Haley, Cornerback, New York Giants
- Haley recorded four total tackles in the Giants’ loss to the Packers.
Austin Johnson, Defensive Tackle, Tennessee Titans
- Johnson made two total tackles and blocked a field goal in the Titans’ 31-17 win over the Colts.
DaQuan Jones, Defensive Tackle, Tennessee Titans
- Jones recorded three tackles in the Titans’ win over the Colts.
Sean Lee, Linebacker, Dallas Cowboys
- Lee made 12 total tackles in the Cowboys’ 26-15 loss to the Bills.
Jordan Lucas, Safety, Kansas City Chiefs
- Lucas made one total tackle in the Chiefs’ 40-9 win over the Raiders.
Carl Nassib, Linebacker, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Team Captain)
- Nassib made three total tackles and added another sack in the Buccaneers’ win over the Jaguars.
Amani Oruwariye, Cornerback, Detroit Lions
- Oruwariye recorded seven total tackles in the Lions’ loss to the Bears.
Nick Scott, Safety, Los Angeles Rams
- Scott recorded two tackles in the Rams 34-7 win over the Cardinals.
Cameron Wake, Defensive End, Tennessee Titans
- Wake has been placed on injured reserve.
Anthony Zettel, Defensive End, Cincinnati Bengals
- Zettel recorded four total tackles in the Bengals’ 22-6 win over the Jets.