Saquon Barkley, Running Back, New York Giants (Team Captain)
- Barkley struggled to get anything going against the Jets. He rushed for just one yard on 13 carries. He added five receptions for 30 yards in the
Giants’ 34-27 loss to the Jets.
Mike Gesicki, Tight End, Miami Dolphins
- Gesicki made three receptions for 28 yards in the Dolphins’ 16-12 win over the Colts.
Chris Godwin, Wide Receiver, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Godwin made six receptions for 74 yards in the Buccaneers’ 30-27 win over the Cardinals.
DaeSean Hamilton, Wide Receiver, Denver Broncos
- The Broncos were on a BYE in Week 10.
Jesse James, Tight End, Detroit Lions
- James did not make any receptions in the Lions’ 20-13 loss to the Bears.
Allen Robinson, Wide Receiver, Chicago Bears
- Robinson made six receptions for 86 yards in the Bears’ 20-13 loss to the Lions.
Miles Sanders, Running Back, Philadelphia Eagles
- The Eagles were on a BYE in Week 10.
A.Q. Shipley, Center, Arizona Cardinals (Team Captain)
- Shipley helped the Cardinals rushing attack to just 75 yards in their 30-27 loss to the Buccaneers.
Donovan Smith, Offensive Tackle, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Smith helped the Buccaneers’ rushing attack to 118 yards in their win over the Cardinals.
Robbie Gould, Kicker, San Francisco 49ers
- Gould did not play due to injury in Monday Night’s wild game.
Sam Ficken, Kicker, New York Jets
- Ficken was 4-4 in extra point attempts and 2-3 in field goal attempts in the Jets’ 34-27 win over the Giants. His long was a 53 yard field goal.
For The Glory Offensive Player of the Week:
Adrian Amos, Safety, Green Bay Packers
- Amos picked up six total tackles in a 24-16 win over the Panthers.
Troy Apke, Safety, Washington Redskins
- The Redskins were on a BYE in Week 10.
Jack Crawford, Defensive End, Atlanta Falcons
- Crawford did not make any tackles in the Falcons’ 26-9 win over the Saints.
Grant Haley, Cornerback, New York Giants
- Haley recorded two total tackles in the Giants’ loss to the Jets.
Austin Johnson, Defensive Tackle, Tennessee Titans
- Johnson recorded two total tackles in the Titans’ 35-32 win over the Chiefs.
DaQuan Jones, Defensive Tackle, Tennessee Titans
- Jones made two total tackles in the Titans’ win over the Chiefs.
Sean Lee, Linebacker, Dallas Cowboys
- Lee made four total tackles in the Cowboys’ 28-24 loss to the Vikings.
Jordan Lucas, Safety, Kansas City Chiefs
- Lucas did not make any tackles in the Chiefs’ loss to the Titans.
Carl Nassib, Linebacker, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Team Captain)
- Nassib was OUT for the Buccaneers’ matchup with the Cardinals.
Nick Scott, Safety, Los Angeles Rams
- Scott did not record any tackles in their 17-12 loss to the Steelers.
Cameron Wake, Defensive End, Tennessee Titans
- Wake did not record any tackles in the Titans’ win over the Chiefs.
Anthony Zettel, Defensive End, Cincinnati Bengals
- Zettel recorded one total tackles in the Bengals’ 49-13 loss to the Ravens.