Saquon Barkley, Running Back, New York Giants (Team Captain)
- Barkley struggled to get anything going against the Cowboys stout run defense, running for just 28 yards on 14 carries. But, he rattled off a 65 yard reception, helping him reach 6 catches for 67 yards on Monday night.
Mike Gesicki, Tight End, Miami Dolphins
- Gesicki made six receptions for 95 yards in the Dolphins’ 26-18 win over the Jets.
Chris Godwin, Wide Receiver, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Godwin made seven receptions for 61 yards in the Buccaneers’ 40-34 OT loss to the Seahawks.
DaeSean Hamilton, Wide Receiver, Denver Broncos
- Hamilton did not record a catch in the Broncos’ 24-19 win over the Browns.
Jesse James, Tight End, Detroit Lions
- James made one reception for three yards in the Lions’ 31-24 loss to the Raiders.
Allen Robinson, Wide Receiver, Chicago Bears
- Robinson made one reception for six yards in the Bears’ 22-14 loss to the Eagles.
Miles Sanders, Running Back, Philadelphia Eagles
- Sanders made 10 carries for 42 yards and three receptions for 31 yards in the Eagles’ win over the Bears.
A.Q. Shipley, Center, Arizona Cardinals (Team Captain)
- Shipley helped the Cardinals rushing attack to 153 yards in their 28-25 loss to the Chiefs.
Donovan Smith, Offensive Tackle, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Smith helped the Buccaneers’ rushing attack to just 99 yards in their loss to the Seahawks.
Robbie Gould, Kicker, San Francisco 49ers
- Gould was 4-4 in extra point attempts in the 49ers’ 28-25 win over the Cardinals.
Sam Ficken, Kicker, New York Jets
- Ficken was 1-1 in extra point attempts and 3-4 in field goal attempts in the Jets’ 26-18 loss to the Jets. His long was a 52 yard field goal.
For The Glory Offensive Player of the Week:
Adrian Amos, Safety, Green Bay Packers
- Amos picked up seven total tackles in a 26-11 loss to the Chargers.
Troy Apke, Safety, Washington Redskins
- Apke recorded seven total tackles in the Redskins’ 24-9 loss to the Bills.
Jack Crawford, Defensive End, Atlanta Falcons
- The Falcons were on a BYE in Week 9.
Grant Haley, Cornerback, New York Giants
- Haley did not record any tackles or pass breakups in a limited role for the Giants on Monday Night Football.
Austin Johnson, Defensive Tackle, Tennessee Titans
- Johnson recorded four tackles in the Titans’ 30-20 loss to the Panthers.
DaQuan Jones, Defensive Tackle, Tennessee Titans
- Jones made six total tackles in the Titans’ loss to the Panthers.
Sean Lee, Linebacker, Dallas Cowboys
- On Monday Night Football, Sean Lee racked up 12 total tackles in the Cowboys’ 37-18 victory over the Giants.
Jordan Lucas, Safety, Kansas City Chiefs
- Lucas made one total tackle in the Chiefs’ 26-23 win over the Vikings.
Carl Nassib, Linebacker, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Team Captain)
- Nassib did not record any tackles in the Buccaneers’ loss to the Seahawks.
Nick Scott, Safety, Los Angeles Rams
- The Rams were on a BYE in Week 9.
Cameron Wake, Defensive End, Tennessee Titans
- Wake did not record any tackles in the Titans’ loss to the Panthers.
Anthony Zettel, Defensive End, Cincinnati Bengals
- The Bengals were on a BYE in Week 9.