Saquon Barkley, Running Back, New York Giants (Team Captain)
- Barkley ran 19 times for 64 yards. He added eight receptions for 79 yards and touchdown in Giants’ 31-26 loss to the Lions.
Mike Gesicki, Tight End, Miami Dolphins
- On Monday Night Football, Gesicki made two receptions for 10 yards in 27-14 loss to the Steelers.
Chris Godwin, Wide Receiver, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Godwin made four receptions for 43 yards in the Buccaneers’ 27-23 loss to the Titans.
DaeSean Hamilton, Wide Receiver, Denver Broncos
- Hamilton did not record a catch in the Broncos’ 15-13 loss to the Colts.
Jesse James, Tight End, Detroit Lions
- James did not record a reception in the Lions win over the Giants.
Allen Robinson, Wide Receiver, Chicago Bears
- Robinson made five receptions for 62 yards in the Bears’ 17-16 loss to the Chargers.
Miles Sanders, Running Back, Philadelphia Eagles
- Sanders made three carries for 74 yards including a touchdown and three receptions for 44 yards in the Eagles’ 31-13 win over the Bills.
A.Q. Shipley, Center, Arizona Cardinals (Team Captain)
- Shipley and the Cardinals rushing attack struggled to get anything going as they only rushed for just 40 yards in their 31-9 loss to the Saints.
Donovan Smith, Offensive Tackle, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Smith helped the Buccaneers’ rushing attack to 106 yards in their loss to the Titans.
Robbie Gould, Kicker, San Francisco 49ers
- Gould was 1-1 on field goal attempts and 6-6 in extra point attempts in the 49ers’ 51-13 win over the Panthers.
Sam Ficken, Kicker, New York Jets
- Ficken was 1-1 in extra point attempts in the Jets’ 29-15 loss to the Jaguars.
For The Glory Offensive Player of the Week:
Adrian Amos, Safety, Green Bay Packers
- Amos picked up four total tackles in a 31-24 win over the Chiefs.
Troy Apke, Safety, Washington Redskins
- Apke recorded three total tackles in the Redskins’ 19-9 loss to the Vikings.
Jack Crawford, Defensive End, Atlanta Falcons
- Crawford tallied one total tackle in a 27-20 loss to the Seahawks.
Grant Haley, Cornerback, New York Giants
- Haley made seven total tackles including a sack in the Giants’ 31-26 loss to the Lions.
Austin Johnson, Defensive Tackle, Tennessee Titans
- Johnson did not record any tackles in the Titans’ 27-23 loss to the Buccaneers.
DaQuan Jones, Defensive Tackle, Tennessee Titans
- Jones made three total tackles in the Titans’ win over the Buccaneers.
Sean Lee, Linebacker, Dallas Cowboys
- Cowboys were on a BYE in week 8.
Jordan Lucas, Safety, Kansas City Chiefs
- Lucas did not record any tackles in the Chiefs’ loss to the Packers.
Carl Nassib, Linebacker, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Team Captain)
- Nassib record four total tackles including a sack in the Buccaneers’ loss to the Titans.
Nick Scott, Safety, Los Angeles Rams
- Scott did not record any tackles in the Rams’ win over the Bengals.
Cameron Wake, Defensive End, Tennessee Titans
- Wake did not record any tackles in the Titans’ win over the Buccaneers.
Anthony Zettel, Defensive End, Cincinnati Bengals
- Zettel made three total tackles in the Bengals loss to the Rams.