Saquon Barkley, Running Back, New York Giants (Team Captain)
- Barkley is still out with a high ankle sprain.
Mike Gesicki, Tight End, Miami Dolphins
- The Dolphins were on a BYE in week five.
Chris Godwin, Wide Receiver, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Godwin hauled in seven receptions for 125 yards and two touchdowns in the Buccaneers’ 31-24 loss to the Saints.
DaeSean Hamilton, Wide Receiver, Denver Broncos
- Hamilton did not make any receptions in the Broncos’ 20-13 win over the Chargers.
Jesse James, Tight End, Detroit Lions
- The Lions were on a BYE in week five.
Allen Robinson, Wide Receiver, Chicago Bears
- Robinson caught seven passes for 97 yards and two touchdowns in a 24-21 loss to the Raiders.
Miles Sanders, Running Back, Philadelphia Eagles
- Sanders made nine carries for 15 yards and four receptions for 49 yards in the Eagles’ 31-6 win over the Jets.
A.Q. Shipley, Center, Arizona Cardinals (Team Captain)
- Shipley helped the Cardinals’ rushing attack to 266 yards in their 26-23 win over the Bengals.
Donovan Smith, Offensive Tackle, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Smith helped the Buccaneers’ rushing attack gain 94 yards in their loss to the Saints.
Robbie Gould, Kicker, San Francisco 49ers
- On Monday Night, Gould made four extra points in a 31-3 victory over the Browns. But, he went 1-4 on field goal attempts. In his defense, the 49ers had problems with the snap and hold all night long.
Sam Ficken, Kicker, New York Jets
- Ficken was 0-1 on his field goal attempt in a 31-6 loss to the Eagles.
For The Glory Offensive Player of the Week:
Adrian Amos, Safety, Green Bay Packers
- Amos collected five total tackles in a 34-24 win over the Cowboys.
Troy Apke, Safety, Washington Redskins
- Apke did not record any tackles in a 33-7 loss to the Patriots.
Jack Crawford, Defensive End, Atlanta Falcons
- Crawford tallied one total tackle in a 53-32 loss to the Texans.
Grant Haley, Cornerback, New York Giants
- Haley made four total tackles in the Giants’ 28-10 loss to the Vikings.
Austin Johnson, Defensive Tackle, Tennessee Titans
- Johnson recorded one total tackle in the Titans’ 14-7 loss to the Bills.
DaQuan Jones, Defensive Tackle, Tennessee Titans
- Jones made three total tackles including a sack in the Titans’ loss to the Bills.
Sean Lee, Linebacker, Dallas Cowboys
- Lee recorded one total tackles in the Cowboys’ loss to the Packers.
Jordan Lucas, Safety, Kansas City Chiefs
- Lucas did not record any tackles in the Chiefs’ loss to the Colts.
Carl Nassib, Linebacker, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Team Captain)
- Nassib made two total tackles in the Buccaneers’ loss to the Saints.
Nick Scott, Safety, Los Angeles Rams
- Scott did not record any tackles in the Rams’ loss to the Seahawks.
Nate Stupar, Linebacker, New York Giants
- Stupar made three total tackles in the Giants’ loss to the Vikings.
Cameron Wake, Defensive End, Tennessee Titans
- Wake was listed as OUT for the Titans’ matchup with the Bills.
Trevor Williams, Cornerback, San Diego Chargers
- The Chargers released Williams from IR on Monday according to Adam Schefter of ESPN.
For the Glory Defensive Player of the Week:
Ryan Bates, Offensive Tackle, Buffalo Bills
Saeed Blacknall, Wide Receiver, Miami Dolphins
Brandon Bell, Linebacker, Carolina Panthers
Mike Hull, Linebacker, Miami Dolphins
Brendan Mahon, Offensive Guard, Carolina Panthers
Connor McGovern, Offensive Guard, Dallas Cowboys
Trace McSorley, Quarterback, Baltimore Ravens
Shareef Miller, Defensive End, Philadelphia Eagles
Amani Oruwariye, Cornerback, Detroit Lions
Kyle Vasey, Long Snapper, Atlanta Falcons