Saquon Barkley, Running Back, New York Giants (Team Captain)
- As expected, Barkley was out for Sunday’s matchup with the Redskins as he recovers from the high ankle sprain he suffered last week.
Mike Gesicki, Tight End, Miami Dolphins
- Gesicki did not make any receptions in the Dolphins’ loss to the Chargers.
Chris Godwin, Wide Receiver, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Godwin hauled in 12 receptions for 172 yards and two touchdowns in the Buccaneers’ 55-40 win over the Rams.
DaeSean Hamilton, Wide Receiver, Denver Broncos
- Hamilton made three receptions for 57 yards in the Broncos’ 26-24 loss to the Jaguars.
Jesse James, Tight End, Detroit Lions
- James did not make any receptions in the Lions 34-30 loss to the Chiefs.
Allen Robinson, Wide Receiver, Chicago Bears
- Robinson caught seven passes for 77 yards in a 16-6 victory over the Vikings.
Miles Sanders, Running Back, Philadelphia Eagles
- Sanders made 11 carries for 72 yards in the Eagles’ 34-27 win over the Packers on Thursday Night Football.
A.Q. Shipley, Center, Arizona Cardinals (Team Captain)
- Shipley helped the Cardinals’ rushing attack to 115 yards in their 27-10 loss to the Seahawks.
Donovan Smith, Offensive Tackle, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Smith helped the Buccaneers’ rushing attack gain 88 yards in their big win over the Rams.
Robbie Gould, Kicker, San Francisco 49ers
- The 49ers were on their first BYE week of the season.
Sam Ficken, Kicker, New York Jets
- The Jets were on their first BYE week of the season.
For The Glory Offensive Player of the Week:
Adrian Amos, Safety, Green Bay Packers
- Amos collected seven total tackles in a 34-27 loss on Thursday Night Football.
Troy Apke, Safety, Washington Redskins
- Apke did not record any tackles in a 24-3 loss to the Giants.
Jack Crawford, Defensive End, Atlanta Falcons
- Crawford tallied one total tackle in a 24-10 win over the Falcons.
Grant Haley, Cornerback, New York Giants
- Haley made five total tackles in the Giants’ win over the Redskins.
Austin Johnson, Defensive Tackle, Tennessee Titans
- Johnson didn’t record any tackles in the Titans’ 24-10 win over the Falcons.
DaQuan Jones, Defensive Tackle, Tennessee Titans
- Jones made one total tackle in the Titans’ win over the Falcons.
Sean Lee, Linebacker, Dallas Cowboys
- Lee recorded five total tackles in the Cowboys’ 12-10 loss to the Saints on Sunday Night Football.
Jordan Lucas, Safety, Kansas City Chiefs
- Lucas did not record any tackles in the Chiefs’ win over the Lions.
Carl Nassib, Linebacker, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Team Captain)
- Nassib made three total tackles in the Buccaneers’ win over the Rams.
Nick Scott, Safety, Los Angeles Rams
- Scott did not record any tackles in the Rams’ loss to the Buccaneers.
Nate Stupar, Linebacker, New York Giants
- Stupar made one total tackle in the Giants’ win over the Redskins.
Cameron Wake, Defensive End, Tennessee Titans
- Wake did not record a tackle in the Titans’ win over the Falcons.
Trevor Williams, Cornerback, San Diego Chargers
- The Chargers placed Williams on injured reserve with a quadriceps injury.
For the Glory Defensive Player of the Week:
Ryan Bates, Offensive Tackle, Buffalo Bills
Saeed Blacknall, Wide Receiver, Miami Dolphins
Brandon Bell, Linebacker, Carolina Panthers
Mike Hull, Linebacker, Miami Dolphins
Brendan Mahon, Offensive Guard, Carolina Panthers
Connor McGovern, Offensive Guard, Dallas Cowboys
Trace McSorley, Quarterback, Baltimore Ravens
Shareef Miller, Defensive End, Philadelphia Eagles
Amani Oruwariye, Cornerback, Detroit Lions
Kyle Vasey, Long Snapper, Atlanta Falcons