Saquon Barkley, Running Back, New York Giants (Team Captain)
- Barkley rushed for 10 yards on 8 carries and touchdown. He would also add four receptions for 27 yards before injuring his ankle. He is expected to miss four to eight weeks.
Mike Gesicki, Tight End, Miami Dolphins
- Gesicki made three receptions for nine yards in a 31-6 loss to the Cowboys.
Chris Godwin, Wide Receiver, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Godwin hauled in three receptions for 40 yards in the Buccaneers’ 32-31 loss to the Giants.
DaeSean Hamilton, Wide Receiver, Denver Broncos
- Hamilton did not make any receptions in the Broncos’ loss to the Packers.
Jesse James, Tight End, Detroit Lions
- James made one reception for 13 yards in the Lions’ 27-24 win over the Eagles.
Allen Robinson, Wide Receiver, Chicago Bears
- On Monday Night Football, Robinson caught six passes for 60 yards in a 31-15 victory over Washington.
Miles Sanders, Running Back, Philadelphia Eagles
- Sanders made 13 carries for 53 yards while grabbing two receptions for 73 yards in the Eagles’ 27-24 loss to the Lions.
A.Q. Shipley, Center, Arizona Cardinals (Team Captain)
- Shipley helped the Cardinals’ rushing attack to 121 yards in their 38-20 loss to the Panthers.
Donovan Smith, Offensive Tackle, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Smith helped the Buccaneers’ rushing attack gain 144 yards in their loss to the Giants.
Robbie Gould, Kicker, San Francisco Giants
- Gould made all three of his extra point attempts while going 3-3 on field goal attempts. His long for the day was 24 yards.
Sam Ficken, Kicker, New York Jets
- Ficken was 2-2 in extra point attempts in the Jets’ 30-14 loss to the Patriots. He did not attempt a field goal.
For The Glory Offensive Player of the Week:
Adrian Amos, Safety, Green Bay Packers
- Amos collected seven total tackles in a 27-16 win over the Broncos.
Troy Apke, Safety, Washington Redskins
- Apke did not record any tackles in a 31-15 loss on Monday Night Football against the Chicago Bears.
Jack Crawford, Defensive End, Atlanta Falcons
- Crawford tallied one total tackle in a 27-24 loss to the Colts.
Grant Haley, Cornerback, New York Giants
- Haley made three total tackles in the Giants’ thrilling win over the Buccaneers. He did a stellar job in limiting fellow former Nittany Lion Chris Godwin.
Austin Johnson, Defensive Tackle, Tennessee Titans
- Johnson didn’t record any tackles in the Titans’ 20-7 loss to the Jaguars on Thursday Night Football.
DaQuan Jones, Defensive Tackle, Tennessee Titans
- Jones made one total tackle in the Titans’ loss to the Jaguars.
Sean Lee, Linebacker, Dallas Cowboys
- Lee did not record any tackles in the Cowboys win over the Dolphins.
Jordan Lucas, Safety, Kansas City Chiefs
- Lucas made one total tackle in the Chiefs’ 33-28 win over the Ravens.
Carl Nassib, Linebacker, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Team Captain)
- Nassib made four total tackles including a sack in the Buccaneers’ loss to the Giants.
Nick Scott, Safety, Los Angeles Rams
- Scott did not record any tackles in the Rams’ 20-13 victory over the Browns on Sunday Night Football.
Cameron Wake, Defensive End, Tennessee Titans
- Wake did not record a tackle in the Titans’ loss to the Jaguars.
Trevor Williams, Cornerback, San Diego Chargers
- The Chargers place Williams on injured reserve with a quadriceps injury.
For the Glory Defensive Player of the Week:
Ryan Bates, Offensive Tackle, Buffalo Bills
Saeed Blacknall, Wide Receiver, Miami Dolphins
Brandon Bell, Linebacker, Carolina Panthers
Mike Hull, Linebacker, Miami Dolphins
Brendan Mahon, Offensive Guard, Carolina Panthers
Connor McGovern, Offensive Guard, Dallas Cowboys
Trace McSorley, Quarterback, Baltimore Ravens
Shareef Miller, Defensive End, Philadelphia Eagles
Amani Oruwariye, Cornerback, Detroit Lions
Nate Stupar, Linebacker, New York Giants
Kyle Vasey, Long Snapper, Atlanta Falcons