Saquon Barkley, Running Back, New York Giants (Team Captain)
- Barkley rushed for 107 yards on 18 carries and touchdown. He would also add three receptions for 28 yards in a 28-14 loss to the Bills.
Mike Gesicki, Tight End, Miami Dolphins
- Gesicki made one reception for 11 yards in a 43-0 blowout loss to the Dolphins.
Chris Godwin, Wide Receiver, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Godwin hauled in eight receptions for 121 yards including one for a touchdown in the Buccaneers’ 20-14 win over the Panthers on Thursday Night Football.
DaeSean Hamilton, Wide Receiver, Denver Broncos
- Hamilton made two receptions for 15 yards in the Broncos’ 16-14 loss to the Bears.
Jesse James, Tight End, Detroit Lions
- James made three receptions for 18 yards in the Lions’ 13-10 win over the Chargers.
Allen Robinson, Wide Receiver, Chicago Bears
- Robinson made four receptions for 41 yards in the Bears’ win over the Broncos.
Miles Sanders, Running Back, Philadelphia Eagles
- Sanders made 10 carries for 28 yards while grabbing three receptions for nine yards in the Eagles’ 24-20 loss to the Falcons.
A.Q. Shipley, Center, Arizona Cardinals (Team Captain)
- Shipley was named a team captain for the 2019 season.
Donovan Smith, Offensive Tackle, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Played 65 snaps on Thursday Night Football.
Robbie Gould, Kicker, San Francisco Giants
- Gould made all five of his extra point attempts while going 2-3 on field goal attempts. His long for the day was a 38 yard field goal.
Sam Ficken, Kicker, New York Jets
- Ficken is fresh off a new contract having signed with the Jets this week. He connected on a 46-yard field goal to score the only points of a 23-3 loss against the Cleveland Browns.
For The Glory Offensive Player of the Week:
Adrian Amos, Safety, Green Bay Packers
- Amos collected four total tackles and a 21-16 win over the Vikings.
Troy Apke, Safety, Washington Redskins
- Apke tallied one tackle in the Redskins’ 32-21 loss to the Redskins.
Jack Crawford, Defensive End, Atlanta Falcons
- Crawford tallied one total tackle in a 24-20 win over the Eagles.
Grant Haley, Cornerback, New York Giants
- Haley made one total tackle in the Giants’ loss to the Bills.
Austin Johnson, Defensive Tackle, Tennessee Titans
- Johnson didn’t record any tackles in the Titans’ 19-17 loss to the Colts.
DaQuan Jones, Defensive Tackle, Tennessee Titans
- Jones made six total tackles in the Titans’ loss to the Colts.
Sean Lee, Linebacker, Dallas Cowboys
- Lee tallied two total tackles in the Cowboys’ win over the Redskins.
Carl Nassib, Linebacker, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Team Captain)
- Nassib made two total tackles in the Buccaneers’ win over the Panthers.
Nick Scott, Safety, Los Angeles Rams
- Scott tallied two total tackles in the Rams’ 27-9 win over the Saints.
Cameron Wake, Defensive End, Tennessee Titans
- Wake made one total tackle in the Titans’ loss to the Colts.